These brownie bites are 100% vegan and have that perfect crinkle top! Made in a mini muffin pan, these bite sized treats are perfect for parties.
Servings: 20 brownie bites
Preheat oven to 350℉ and spray a non-stick mini muffin pan with oil. This will help the brownie bites come out easily.
In a large bowl, stir the melted vegan butter and sugar together until combined. Now add the soy milk and vanilla and stir to combine.
Over the bowl with the wet ingredients, sift in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir with a large spoon until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Using a cookie scoop or spoon, add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter to each mini muffin cup and press down with your fingers.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops look crinkly and done. Let the brownies cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes, then run a knife along the edge of each brownie to help lift it out of the pan. Do this gently so they do not break. Let the brownies cool on a cooling rack before serving. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Store leftover brownie bites in a covered container on the counter for 2-3 days, or a few days longer in the refrigerator.
- Freeze: They can also be frozen. Cool completely, then store in a freezer friendly bag or container for 2-3 months.
- May use another milk instead of soy if desired, such as almond.
- May substitute coconut oil for the vegan butter.
- Optional fillings: Omit the chocolate chips and place a dollop of thickened vegan chocolate ganache or caramel on each bite, if desired. Additional ideas in recipe post above.
Serving: 1of 20 brownies | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg