Peanut Butter Mousse
So airy, rich, and smooth, this Peanut Butter Mousse comes together in minutes using 4 easy ingredients. It’s a decadent vegan dessert you can layer with goodies and eat with a spoon!
Servings: 6 servings
In a large bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer), beat the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add the powdered sugar and beat it in.
Lastly, add the whipped topping and beat until combined and smooth.
Serve with optional toppings. I like to crush a few graham crackers and make peanut butter mousse parfaits, layered with vegan whipped cream, chocolate sauce, the graham cracker crumbs and vegan peanut butter cups.
- This mousse is very rich and will likely serve up to 8 people, or 6 large servings. The nutritional information is an estimate only and does not include any toppings.
- I used tofutti brand vegan cream cheese, but any brand should work here, as long as you like the taste of it!
- You can cut down the sugar if desired for a less sweet mousse.
- For best results, use creamy regular peanut butter that is no stir. The ones you have to mix with the oil in the jar will make the mousse a bit different.
- I love Justin's brand vegan peanut butter cups, or make your own with my Vegan Peanut Butter Cups recipe.
- It's pretty easy to find vegan whipped topping at grocery stores these days. My favorite is So Delicious Coco Whip, but Whole Foods also has their own brand now, and I've used Truwhip vegan topping as well. You can also make your own coconut whipped cream.
Serving: 1of 6 servings | Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg