Vegan Fish Tacos
These Vegan Fish Tacos are incredible! Made with crispy beer battered vegan fried fish, creamy and tangy sauce, and colorful, crisp toppings, they’re the ultimate vegan tacos you can serve on Taco Tuesday.
Servings: 12 tacos
- 1/2 small purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 white or red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, sliced or diced
- crumbled vegan cheese I used Violife Feta, reminds me of Cotija cheese!
- 1-2 limes, cut into wedges, for serving
Fish Taco Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
First, go make the fried vegan fish.
Prepare all the taco toppings, and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Once the fish are fried, warm the tortillas. You can quickly toast them on a dry skillet over medium/high heat, or wrap several in paper towels with a little water drizzled on them and microwave for 1 minute.
Assemble: Place a few pieces of fish in each tortilla, followed by toppings of choice and finished with a generous drizzle of sauce. If the "fish" are rather large, slice them into a few smaller pieces.
Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over the tacos and enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1of 12 tacos | Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 701IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg