Lemon Dill Hummus
This Lemon Dill Hummus is great for dipping or spreading, and tastes so bright and fresh. Perfect for warm weather!
Servings: 6 servings
- (1) 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (for color)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water, more if needed to reach desired consistency
Add the first 6 ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add in the water, until the desired creamy consistency is reached.
Garnish with fresh dill if desired, and serve with pita chips, pita bread or various cut vegetables.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 162IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg