Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Servings: 1 serving
Learn how to make the best pumpkin spice latte at home. Better than Starbucks, and absolutely no dairy required!
In a small pot over medium heat, add the maple syrup and pumpkin puree. Stir, then add the pumpkin pie spice mix and the non-dairy milk. Warm, but do not bring to a boil.
Once warm, turn off the heat and add the coffee (or espresso shots) and stir. Taste for sweetness: Add more maple syrup for a sweeter drink; I found 2 tablespoons to be just right.
Pour into a mug and top with vegan whipped cream. Sprinkle a little more pumpkin pie spice mix on top if desired. Enjoy!
- If you want a really creamy and rich beverage, use canned coconut milk.
- To keep it caffeine free for kids, replace the 1/2 cup of coffee with more non-dairy milk.
- You can also just use organic granulated sugar instead of maple syrup, if that's what you have.
- Double, triple or quadruple the recipe to make enough for company!
- Don't have pumpkin spice mix? Use this instead: 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and a tiny pinch of ginger, cloves and nutmeg. You can just use cinnamon if you're short on spices!
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 163kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 53mg, Potassium: 356mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 26g, Vitamin A: 4920IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 194mg, Iron: 1mg