Vegan Pumpkin Milkshake
Pumpkin pie in a milkshake, and it’s totally dairy free! This silky smooth vegan pumpkin milkshake is just perfect for Fall!
Servings: 2 servings
In a blender, blend together non-dairy ice cream, pumpkin puree, non-dairy milk and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour into glasses and garnish with non-dairy whipped cream. I used almond whipped cream from the store, but you could make your own Vegan Whipped Cream if you want.
- I used Trader Joe's soy vanilla because it's my favorite and it's inexpensive, but you can use any brand you like. SoDelicious cashew based vanilla is really good. There are more options for vegan ice cream all the time.
- I used soy milk, but again you can use coconut, hemp, almond, cashew, oat, any kind you like.
- For a pumpkin spice latte shake, add 1-2 shots of espresso or 1/4 cup strong coffee that has been cooled.
- For a healthier option, blend 3-4 frozen bananas (peeled and in chunks) along with the non-dairy milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, adding more milk as needed to make it smooth and milkshake-like. You may also want to add some maple syrup to sweeten.
- Nutrition information is an estimate only and will vary greatly depending on what ice cream you use.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 10445IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 2mg