Vegan Jalapeno Poppers
These Vegan Jalapeno Poppers are creamy, spicy, easy to make and totally dairy free! Easy raspberry dipping sauce recipe included. Perfect Game Day food!
Servings: 12 servings
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese homemade or store-bought*
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, melted
Raspberry Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Put on gloves to deal with the peppers (the spices will get on your hands and you might later burn your eye!). Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise, then using a small spoon scoop out the membranes and seeds and discard.
In a small bowl, mix the vegan cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder together until combined.
In another small bowl, mix the melted vegan butter and breadcrumbs.
Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeños. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Make the Raspberry Sauce: Add the jam and water to a bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute and stir.
Serve jalapeno poppers with raspberry sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
- I used Kite Hill Vegan Cream Cheese, but I also like Trader Joe's brand. Or use my homemade Vegan Cream Cheese.
- Gluten Free: Use gluten free breadcrumbs.
- Leftover poppers will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, simply reheat in the oven or air fryer for a few minutes until crisp and warm.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg