Vegan No Bake Cookies
These Vegan No Bake Cookies are seriously addicting and a chocolate and peanut butter dream! So easy to make using simple ingredients only, it will be hard to make just one batch. A perfect Summer dessert since you don’t have to turn on the oven!
Servings: 28 cookies
Line a counter or two cookie sheets with parchment paper or wax paper.
Add the sugar, cocoa, vegan butter and almond milk to a medium pot over low heat. Stir with a wooden spoon until the butter melts, then increase the heat to medium. Stir constantly and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute exactly, then remove from heat and keep stirring for 30 seconds.
Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until combined well. Stir in the oats until they are coated in the mixture.
Drop the mixture by about 2 tablespoons each onto prepared parchment/wax paper. You can leave them rounded at the top, or flatten them slightly if you prefer.
Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes before serving, until they are hardened. Serve and enjoy!
- May lower the sugar as desired for less sweet cookies, probably down to 3/4 cup. Or substitute coconut sugar.
- I prefer natural cocoa powder here instead of dutch processed, but that is fine to use as well. The cookies will be very dark in color if you use dutch cocoa powder.
- May substitute coconut oil in place of the vegan butter if desired.
- Any non-dairy milk will work here, so use your favorite.
- You can use regular rolled oats but the cookies will be chewier and a bit different. I prefer quick oats.
- To store: Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for a few days, up to 5 days in the refrigerator or longer in the freezer.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg