Vegan Protein Shake
This 4-ingredient Vegan Protein Shake is made with vegan protein powder, banana, soy milk, and peanut butter. It’s an easy to customize breakfast that will keep you full for hours!
Servings: 1 smoothie
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If it's not thick or cold enough, add a few more ice cubes and blend again.
Pour into a cup and enjoy. Sometimes I top it with a little vegan whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
- You can use a frozen banana cut or sliced into chunks. If using frozen, you can probably use a few less ice cubes, but if you are using an unfrozen banana, use at least 8 large ice cubes, or a few more for a thicker shake.
- Orgain is literally the only protein powder I have found that I like! If you know of another one, of course feel free to use it.
- Feel free to use a different non dairy milk if needed, but soy milk adds even more protein and the flavor from vanilla soy is yummy.
- If you don’t like banana, you can omit it and just use ice (add a few extra cubes). You may also want to add a little sweetener, such as a tablespoon of agave or maple syrup.
- May use almond butter instead of peanut butter, or leave it out altogether. You could also add in a tablespoon or two of hemp seeds for more protein and nutrition.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 733IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 4mg