Simple Vegan Overnight Oats
Simple Vegan Overnight Oats are the easiest make-ahead breakfast ever! You can prepare several jars at a time and have a nutritious breakfast ready for every day of the week. I'll show you how! No chia seeds or other hard to find ingredients.
Prep Time 1 minute
Total Time 1 minute
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, I prefer vanilla soy milk
Optional toppings in the morning
- drizzle pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- fresh or frozen blueberries
- sliced banana
- diced apples
- chopped dates or raisins
- chopped walnuts or almonds
- hemp or ground flaxseeds
- sprinkle of cinnamon
Combine the oats and non-dairy milk in a small container, preferably with a lid. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, you can eat the oats cold, or heat them in the microwave for 1 minute. Top with optional toppings. My favorite combination is with blueberries, chopped walnuts, dates and a drizzle of maple syrup.
That's it! Enjoy!
- Make-ahead: You can make several of these oats and have breakfast ready all week long. If you make 5 jars on Sunday evening, they will keep quite well until Friday in the refrigerator.
- Nutritional calculation is for oats and milk only, using Silk Vanilla Soy Milk.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 464IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 2mg