Easy Vegan Gravy
This Vegan Gravy is so incredibly easy to make. It's the perfect addition to mashed potatoes and only takes 5 minutes!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or use tamari for gluten free)
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour (or use brown rice flour for gluten free)
Add all ingredients to a medium sized pot and bring to a boil.
Whisk over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes, until the gravy thickens.
Serve with mashed potatoes! This gravy keeps well for up to a week in the fridge. Just re-warm, add a little water if too thick, stir and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Iron: 1mg