Vegan Tartar Sauce
Vegan Tartar Sauce is so easy to make at home, and goes perfectly with Vegan Fish Sticks and other "fishy" foods! Ready in just 5 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 1 cup vegan mayo (homemade OR store bought)
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 teaspoons dried dill, or 2 tablespoons fresh
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon squeezed)
- Nutritional information is an estimate only and was calculated using store bought vegan mayo, not homemade. The homemade version will be less calories and fat.
- I like using my homemade Vegan Mayo in the recipe, but you can use store bought vegan mayo as well.
- To make it even easier, you can substitute dill pickle relish for the chopped dill pickles.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg