Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas (Vegetarian Fajitas)
Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas! Cauliflower takes the place of meat in these mouthwatering, flavorful vegetarian fajitas. Serve with tortillas, vegan sour cream, guacamole and maybe some refried beans on the side.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into bit sized florets
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, halved and cut into slices
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a large sheet pan or two smaller sheet pans with oil. Or use parchment paper.
Add all spices to a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
Place the chopped cauliflower, peppers, onions, spice mixture and olive oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
Add the mixture to sheet pan(s) and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetables are soft with a crisp edge.
Serve with tortillas (corn or flour) with vegan sour cream, guacamole and perhaps a side of refried beans or spanish rice. Enjoy!
- May omit oil and use water or vegetable broth, but watch them carefully in the oven so they don't burn. It may help to cover the vegetables in foil for the first half of cooking if not using oil.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 498mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1866IU | Vitamin C: 130mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg