Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas! Cauliflower takes the place of meat in these mouthwatering, flavorful vegetarian fajitas. Serve with tortillas, vegan sour cream, guacamole and maybe some refried beans on the side.
You all know by now I have a real passion for cauliflower. Let me be clear: I don’t really care for it raw or steamed plain. You won’t find me chowing down on a plate of cauliflower rice or cauliflower mashed potatoes (I love potatoes and rice too much!).
No, I’m not talking about using cauliflower as a “diet” food, but as a delicious, incredible replacement for meat in vegan dishes! If you don’t believe me, try any of these amazing vegan recipes with cauliflower as the star:
- Sticky Sesame Cauliflower
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- BBQ Cauliflower Wings
- Cauliflower Tacos
- OR The Best Vegan Enchiladas (with cauliflower “meat” inside)
These sheet pan vegetarian fajitas are SO incredible, everyone who tries them loves them! They are a 30 minute, healthy and flavorful meal, perfect for weeknights. I hope you love them as much as I do!
How do you make sheet pan vegetarian fajitas?
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and grease a large sheet pan (two if you have small pans) or line with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, stir together all the spices + salt. (FULL INGREDIENTS AND AMOUNTS ARE IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Add the chopped cauliflower, peppers and onions to a large bowl along with the spice mix and olive oil. Mix well with a large spoon.
Dump the mixture onto a large sheet pan or two smaller sheet pans and roast for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees. If you don’t use oil, it helps to use silicone mats or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
The vegetarian fajitas are done when the vegetables are soft with crisp edges, and blackened a little bit in places. Serve with tortillas (corn or flour) and enjoy!
Want more Vegan Mexican Recipes?
- The Best Vegan Enchiladas
- Ultimate Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Queso
- Cheesy Vegan Quesadillas
- Vegan Burritos
Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fajitas (Vegetarian Fajitas)
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into bit sized florets
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, halved and cut into slices
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a large sheet pan or two smaller sheet pans with oil. Or use parchment paper.
- Add all spices to a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Place the chopped cauliflower, peppers, onions, spice mixture and olive oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to sheet pan(s) and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetables are soft with a crisp edge.
- May omit oil and use water or vegetable broth, but watch them carefully in the oven so they don't burn. It may help to cover the vegetables in foil for the first half of cooking if not using oil.