Lemon Dill Hummus
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
This Lemon Dill Hummus is great for dipping or spreading, and tastes so bright and fresh. Perfect for warm weather!
This Lemon Dill Hummus is quickly becoming my favorite thing. I’ve been spreading it on crackers, dipping pita chips and veggies into it, and frankly, I can not get enough!
Even though it’s only April, the past week has been unseasonably warm in Oregon (low 80’s, which I would have laughed at as “warm” when we lived in California!).
The warm weather has led to my kids wanting to be outside constantly, and I haven’t been wanting to spend much time in the kitchen. So having this delicious lemon dill hummus on hand has been a lifesaver! I can grab a little and head back outside to enjoy this amazing weather.
Did I mention how quick and easy it is to make? 5 minutes. Seriously. Just add the ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth, adding a little water depending on what consistency you like. Add more water for a smoother, creamier hummus.
You will be blown away by the flavor of this Lemon Dill hummus! It’s fresh, savory and has a beautiful yellow color.
HOW TO EAT LEMON DILL HUMMUS:
- Dip pita chips or pita bread in it
- Dip vegetable sticks into it, like carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, etc.
- Make a sandwich by spreading the hummus on bread slices and fill with lettuce and tomatoes
- Spread it on fancy crackers
- Thin it out with water and use as a salad dressing
- Bring it to a potluck, barbecue or serve it as an appetizer and watch it disappear!
If you make this recipe, let me know how it goes! Rate it, leave a comment and tag a photo @noracooksvegan on Instagram. Enjoy!
Lemon Dill Hummus
- (1) 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (for color)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water, more if needed to reach desired consistency
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add in the water, until the desired creamy consistency is reached.
- Garnish with fresh dill if desired, and serve with pita chips, pita bread or various cut vegetables.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure here