No Bake Mini Cheesecakes are the best handheld vegan treats EVER! No need to preheat the oven, these creamy little cheesecakes on top of lemon Oreo cookie crusts settle in the fridge in just 2 hours before they’re ready to eat.
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
It certainly goes without saying that for the majority of us, preheating the oven just doesn’t sound like too much fun right now! It’s downright sweltering outside, so beat the heat while still indulging your sweet tooth with these adorably sized No Bake Mini Cheesecakes.
A lemon Oreo cookie serves as the crust and is topped with a perfectly sweet and creamy no bake vegan cheesecake filling with raspberry jam on top. Every bite is so summery! Treat your kids, family, friends, and yourself to these easy to make vegan treats!
Why do I love these mini cheesecakes so much?
- They’re perfectly portioned. When you want to satisfy that sugar craving but don’t want an entire slice of cheesecake, these Mini Cheesecakes are the answer to your prayers! They’re gone in just two bites, making them the best little indulgences.
- You can customize the toppings. While raspberry jam is my favorite topping, you can switch it out for Lemon Curd, Chocolate Ganache, or whatever else your heart desires!
- SO easy to make! Make the filling, plop it on top of the cookies, and chill for just 2-3 hours. These little no bake desserts really couldn’t be easier to make!
Ingredients needed (with substitutions)
- Oreos – For the most bright and summery flavor, I use lemon Oreos. However, you can feel free to use any Oreo you’d like or another Oreo type cookie.
- Vegan Cream Cheese – You can use store bought, or make my super easy 5 Minute Vegan Cream Cheese.
- Coconut Cream – Feel free to swap this out for vegan yogurt if preferred.
- Sugar – Granulated sugar is what lends the sweetness here. It can be substituted with coconut sugar if needed.
- Lemon Juice – Freshly squeezed lemon juice is what you’ll need.
- Vanilla Extract – For the best flavor, use pure vanilla extract, not imitation.
- Coconut Oil – Make sure it’s refined for no coconut flavor.
- Seedless Raspberry Jam – You can replace it with fresh fruit, Oreo crumbs, lemon curd, or even chocolate ganache.
How to make no bake mini cheesecakes
Find the complete printable recipe with measurements below in the recipe card.
Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners and place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup.
Mix the cream cheese, coconut cream or yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a bowl with a mixer. Add the coconut oil and mix until well incorporated. Place about 3 tablespoons of the filling on top of each cookie crust and spread it evenly with a spoon.
Warm the jam and stir until smooth, then place a teaspoon on top of each cheesecake. Swirl it in with a toothpick.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm. I also like to store them in the freezer, they are an incredible treat to keep around when a craving strikes!
Frequently asked questions
- How long will vegan No Bake Mini Cheesecakes stay fresh? In an airtight container in the fridge, these tasty treats will stay fresh for about 3-4 days. They freeze well, too!
- Are No Bake Mini Cheesecakes gluten free? They’re not, but they can easily be made gluten free! Simply swap the lemon Oreo for a gluten free Oreo. This will change the flavor from lemon to chocolate, but it’ll still be very tasty. All of the other ingredients are already gluten free.
- How else can I customize the Mini Cheesecakes? There are an endless amount of ways that you can really make this recipe all your own. For example, if it’s around the holiday season, use a Christmas Oreo cookie as your base and festive sprinkles on top! There are so many fun, festive ways that you can create your own little masterpieces.
Want more no bake recipes?
- Vegan No Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Layered Raspberry Vegan Cheesecake
- The Best Vegan Ice Cream
- 5 Dairy Free Kid Friendly Popsicles
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 12 lemon Oreo cookies or regular Oreo
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons coconut cream or plain dairy free yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil refined for no coconut flavor
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam see Notes for options
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners and place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, or using a handheld mixer, beat together the cream cheese, coconut cream or yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed and mix until smooth and creamy.
- With the mixer running on low, drizzle in the melted coconut oil and mix until it's incorporated. The filling should start to thicken.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop about 3 tablespoons of the filling on top of each crust. Use a small spoon to spread it evenly.
- Warm the jam in the microwave for about 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Place about a teaspoon in the middle of each cheesecake, then use a toothpick to swirl it into the white layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until firm. Enjoy!
- You may use lemon Oreos or any other flavor you like. For gluten free, use gluten free Oreo cookies. You may use other brands as well, like Newman’s Own or Trader Joe’s.
- Any brand of vegan cream cheese you like should work here since we aren’t baking. I like Tofutti, Kite Hill, Trader Joe’s and Violife.
- May use any flavor of jam you like, or top with fresh fruit, lemon curd, Oreo cookie crumbs or chocolate ganache.