THE Ultimate Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos, with easy vegan nacho cheese sauce (made with cashews), cauliflower mushroom walnut taco meat, black beans, diced tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, and optional vegan sour cream, guacamole, hot sauce and salsa.
These nachos would be the perfect food for game day, when you have some non-veg friends over, or even just for a fun weeknight meal! I like to keep all the ingredients separate, and then let everyone choose exactly what they want to top their nachos with.
First of all, choose your favorite tortilla chips. I like Trader Joe’s organic white tortilla chips personally, but make sure to grab some quality tasting ones. (If you are avoiding oil, make your own chips from corn tortillas! Here’s how.)
So, you will need two other recipes for these vegan nachos, so grab these:
Then it’s just a matter of prepping whatever other ingredients you want to use:
- Black Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Chopped cilantro
- Sliced jalapeños (fresh or jarred)
- Chopped red onion
- Vegan Sour Cream, store bought or homemade
- Guacamole, or diced avocado
- Salsa, hot sauce
Do you want more Vegan Mexican recipes? Try one of these:
These are the most delicious and hearty vegan nachos you'll ever have! The easy vegan nacho cheese sauce and taco "meat" really make these nachos incredible. Feel free to adjust the other toppings to your preference!
- 1 16-oz bag tortilla chips (or homemade corn tortilla chips, see link above in post)
- 1 recipe Cauliflower Walnut Taco Meat
- 1 recipe Easy Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 15-oz canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced small
- optional: chopped cilantro
- optional: fresh or jarred sliced jalapenos
- optional: vegan sour cream
- optional: chopped red onions
- optional: salsa, hot sauce
- optional: guacamole, or diced avocado
First, make the Cauliflower Walnut Mushroom Taco Meat.
Now, make the Easy Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce.
Once the nacho cheese sauce is warm, drain and rinse the black beans and prepare all the rest of the optional ingredients you want to use.
Arrange the tortilla chips on a large platter (or on individual plates if serving as a meal). Add toppings in this order, or any you prefer: Taco "meat", nacho cheese sauce, sprinkle of black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, onions, salsa/hot sauce and then vegan sour cream and/or guacamole. Enjoy immediately!