Learn how to make the most delicious Oven Baked Potato Wedges at home! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with the perfect seasoning combination. These wedges make a tasty side dish and they are so simple to make!
Everyone will love this oven baked potato wedges recipe! It’s easy and they turn out amazing every time. Just make them and see how fast they disappear! I’m always disappointed with how fast they get eaten up by my family at dinner.
HOW DO YOU CUT POTATO WEDGES?
This is the first step to this delicious, crispy potato wedges recipe.
First, cut the potato in half lengthwise.
Now, cut those halves in thirds or even fourths at an angle, depending on the size of your potato.
Try to make them all a similar size, but it doesn’t have to be exact.
WHAT ARE THE SEASONINGS FOR POTATO WEDGES RECIPE?
Fresh garlic (or garlic powder, but so much better with real garlic!)
Place the potatoes and all other ingredients in a large, resealable bag and shake, shake, shake!
Spread out evenly in a large baking pan (or two) and bake for about 35 minutes, flipping halfway through. That’s it!
Consider serving Oven Baked Potato Wedges with any of these recipes:
Oven Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced OR 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and lightly grease a large baking pan with oil.
- Scrub the potatoes clean. On a cutting board, slice in half lengthwise. Then cut those halfs into thirds or fourths, lengthwise, at an angle, depending on the size of your potatoes.
- Place the sliced potatoes and all the rest of the ingredients in a large resealable bag. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasonings.
- Spread the potatoes over the prepared baking sheet, and bake for about 35 minutes, flipping them once halfway through. When they are easily pierced with a fork, they are done.